Horticulture Jobs

Garden Maintenance | St John's Wood

Garden Maintenance | St John's Wood

by Mustafa Qureshi -
Number of replies: 0

Role details

The role is for garden maintenance and in particular a project in St John's Wood. There is 3 hours work available twice a month for the right candidate who passes the training program (6 hours, paid). The garden is 35m/110ft long and everything is newly installed in late 2020, this is a super high spec garden with millboard composite decking, lighting and irrigation!!

Training begins Saturday 23rd at 9am and lasts 3 hours. Included in the 3 hours is a paid 15 minute break (I.e. work/training for 2hrs 45 min, paid break for 15 min)
-Pay during training (6 hours over two 3 hour sessions) - £8.61 per hour, 3 hours - £25.83
-Pay for next 9 hours, the trial period (I.e. 3 saturdays/6 weeks. 3 hours of work, 15 minute paid break) - £9.23 an hour, 3.25 hours - £30.00
-Ongoing Pay after trial period is the London living wage - £10.89, 3.25 hours £35.39

For staff who are reliable and able to complete the required work in a timely fashion there is scope for pay to increase. This will be especially true for staff who progress to manage and later train other staff

Please note;
- Candidates must live within 30 minutes travel of St John's Wood. If you live outside this area I'm happy to keep your details on file for potential projects closer to your home
- Travel cost and travel time are not paid for
- Mid Novemeber, December, January and February there will reduced activity
- Adverse weather conditions can impact our work. We monitor these on the day and contact staff before they leave home. There are times when staff will be asked to work in light rain, wet gear (not shoes/boots) will be provided

Please send cv to;
Keri bowker, Keri.bowker@protonmail.com, 07861730542