Bridget Kane and Mustafa Qureshi are the Careers Advisers at
Capel Manor College. We are here to help you make better
decisions about what you want to do in the future.
We can offer advice to help you plan your
What course should I take? How do I get into my chosen career? How do I get into University? How do I get a job? How do I found out more about a certain career / job?
We can help you:
- Explore your next step and the range of options available to you
- Give you lots of information about jobs and careers in the landbased industries
- Help you to apply for various types of employment and voluntary opportunities
- We can give you lots of tips in creating and improving your CV, your cover letters, your job application forms and interview techniques
If you want to go to University or do another
course we can help you explore your strengths and interests and
how these link to your career options
- We’re here to help increase your confidence so you can make better decisions about your future
You can access us in a number of ways:
- Come and see us at one of our lunchtime drop-in sessions. You can find out more about this on our posters displayed around the college
- You can book a one-to-one careers interview with us.
- There are many online resources accessible on Moodle@Capel at any time and from anywhere via mobile devices.
- We can even come into your classes and work with you as a group. If you would like us to do this, please talk to your tutors
With our help we hope you will be able to:
- Apply for the job you want
- Get the training and qualifications you will need in the future
- Find out more about careers you want to do
- Feel confident about the next step you should take to help you fulfil your career dream
- Submit a high quality UCAS statement