Mental Health Workshops
Mental Health Workshop – Low Mood and Depression
- Thursday 10th June 3 - 4pm on Microsoft Teams
- Thursday 24th June 3-4pm on Teams
You can participate in these workshops as a group, as part of your class, or in your own time.
Enfield Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) have kindly offered to run workshops Microsoft Teams every 2nd. Thursday from 3pm starting this week until the end of term, the first sessions is on Low Mood and Depression and will cover the following:
- Symptoms of low mood and depression
- How low mood and depressions develops
- Practical strategies for mental wellbeing
The workshop can be accessed via the link below, please do invite fellow students to these workshops, especially those who you know struggle with low mood and depression.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or via the MS Teams mobile app.
Or call in (audio only) +44 20 3321 5208,,892019081#
Phone Conference ID: 892 019 081#